Friday, February 12, 2010

Establishing Credibility

At this point in following these entries in order, it is my assumption that the reader has a series of questions and/or doubts about the material. The reader will most likely be thinking that the writer of these blogs has an overactive imagination.  They might also assume that the use of Wikipedia and such sources cannot be a valid way to research this material.  It is with great regret that I admit that in my whole educational career I have only taken one creative writing course, (Gen Ed), so thus it is quite obvious that I don't have the sheer imagination to create a taradiddle analysis of an animal that is otherwise considered merely territorial and not in fact after human suffering.

Maybe the author has only seen an Elephant in a zoo setting twice in his or her life. Perhaps paranoia is an option when one looks at how the sheer mechanics of a total pacadermal global takeover may or may not occur. I want to assure you as the reader that what I lack in "reliable information," and "proper use of adjectives," I make up in basic understanding of reading comprehension and basic computer knowledge. So in closing I want to remind the reader to hang in there, because they are about to have their minds blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment