Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Section 2 Taste for blood

So, let's take a step away from what is known and look at the facts about this subject with an open mind. "You mean to tell me that humans have never made African Elephants their tamed pet?" Why are Indian Elephants so docile in comparison to their larger cousins?  Is there something that the history books with "facts" in them are trying to keep a secret?  The truth is hard to say but I'm banking on African Elephants coveting full control of mankind.

I know what you might be thinking; "But African Elephants can't swim across any of the oceans that separate the world from Africa."  Maybe that is true but what if they invade the country of Africa, (thank you Sara Palin,) I am sure these pacaderms can and will convince any ship owner to let them commandeer their boat.  I mean it can't be much harder than convincing another human being that African Elephants are out for their blood...

No comments:

Post a Comment